Booking Cleopas & Company
How to book Cleopas & Company for your retreat or other event:
- Contact us and let us know when and where you would like us to facilitate your event. We'll check the schedule to see if that time is available. If it's not, we'll try to plan a date that is mutually acceptable.
- You will be sent a Program Information Sheet to complete which will inform us of the specifics of the retreat (time of departure/arrival, theme desired, sacraments to be celebrated, number of participants, etc.). This must be returned to Cleopas & Company at least 30 days prior to your event date so that we can properly prepare materials, presentations and scheduling details.
- One of our Directors will contact you approximately 2 weeks prior to your event date to discuss any last-minute details.
What is Cleopas & Company responsible for?
- We give great care and attention to each and every event we plan. Our work on your event begins the moment you contact us -- and we make every attempt to provide a problem free retreat experience for you and your group.
- We will be available to you throughout the planning process to answer questions and address concerns.
- For events inside the State of Texas we will provide all materials and supplies for activities, sessions and prayer services that we present during your event.
What is the Client responsible for?
- The client is responsible for providing food and housing for the Cleopas & Company facilitator(s) for the duration of the event. We leave the housing arrangements up to the contact person; however, we do request that separate lodging be arranged for facilitators if at all possible.
- For youth events the client is responsible for providing chaperones and support staff as required by the policies of your Diocese or church (or at least 8 youth to one adult). Under no circumstances will Cleopas & Company facilitators be responsible for chaperoning duties.
- The client is responsible for providing meals, snacks and refreshments for their group.
- The client is responsible for supplies and materials used for activities that are NOT facilitated by Cleopas & Company.
- Obtaining clergy and ministers for sacraments is the responsibility of the client. Cleopas & Company may be able to assist is this area but is not responsible for obtaining clergy.
RETREATS & WORKSHOPS
These vary and are priced individually.
Please contact us for more information.